Just lost auto correct with software update

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
As most know i bought the Edge tonight to replace my Note 7. Anyways auto correct after updating the software no longer comes up when I text. How do I fix this?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Are you using the keyboard that came with the phone? The settings should be under Settings>Language and Input>Samsung Keyboard.

Personally I prefer using Swiftkey so that words I teach the keyboard sync across devices.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Are you using the keyboard that came with the phone? The settings should be under Settings>Language and Input>Samsung Keyboard.

Personally I prefer using Swiftkey so that words I teach the keyboard sync across devices.

Figured it out! This is what I hate about getting new phones is having to get everything back to the way I want it. I miss the Note 7 dearly, but way things look right now it might not be coming back, if at all in the states I think.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Figured it out! This is what I hate about getting new phones is having to get everything back to the way I want it. I miss the Note 7 dearly, but way things look right now it might not be coming back, if at all in the states I think.
Lol. That's why I just use stuff that sync across phones.