Question Recent Update/lost split screen function

spaetzle

Apr 21, 2024
Visit site
I am using a Samsung Z Fold 4 and used to use the split screen function a lot. I went through the recent update, like, say yesterday or maybe the day before. I tried to sweep from the left side of the screen to the right as always to resize the app so that it becomes narrow and goes to the right side, allowing another app to run on the left half. That no longer works even though I tried playing with a bunch of settings. Did anyone else lose this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Danny

Reactions: amine

amine

Apr 21, 2024
Visit site
I am using a Samsung Z Fold 4 and used to use the split screen function a lot. I went through the recent update, like, say yesterday or maybe the day before. I tried to sweep from the left side of the screen to the right as always to resize the app so that it becomes narrow and goes to the right side, allowing another app to run on the left half. That no longer works even though I tried playing with a bunch of settings. Did anyone else lose this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Danny
Enable Swipe for Split Screen:

• This feature might have been disabled after the update. Go to Settings > Advanced features > Labs. Look for Swipe for Split Screen and make sure it's toggled on. There are also other split screen functionalities in Labs you can explore here

spaetzle

Apr 21, 2024
Visit site
Enable Swipe for Split Screen:

• This feature might have been disabled after the update. Go to Settings > Advanced features > Labs. Look for Swipe for Split Screen and make sure it's toggled on. There are also other split screen functionalities in Labs you can explore here
Yep, that was enabled before for years, and still is now. Tried unenabling it, restarting, enabling it again. No luck. I tried some other settings as well.

Danny