Text message font size after upgrade Samsung s7 edge

Reggie Scruff 819

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
After installing the upgrade yesterday I am not able to alter the size of font in texts using the volume buttons on the side I know I can spread with my fingers but typing now with small font is a pain!:-

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi Reggie, welcome to the forums!
Seems the Nougat update has changed a lot of things, not all of them popular... Sadly, it's back to pinching in /out...

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
If I understand correctly you can try this and see if it helps. In the Messages app go to Settings > Font size and uncheck Use phone font sizes. Then adjust FONT SIZE to your liking.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
After installing the upgrade yesterday I am not able to alter the size of font in texts using the volume buttons on the side I know I can spread with my fingers but typing now with small font is a pain!:-
:cool: Can you comfirm @Reggie S..819 : Is this a Nougat upgrade

or a Secure update..? I'm a bit illiterate and confuse Upgrade

with Update: Also on this issue of Font upsizing anybody

know how to "Pinching in--Out" Text in the AC-Mobile

app: I tried but this feature isn't present..Any reply

boxer_luvr

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Yea i have a similar problem. After the update its like the keyboard got smaller. Now i make several spelling mistakes when typing a message. Its a pain

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea i have a similar problem. After the update its like the keyboard got smaller. Now i make several spelling mistakes when typing a message. Its a pain
If your keyboard is smaller long press the 2nd key to the left of the space bar and press on the gear. From there tap on Keyboard layout. Drag the top handle up to make the keyboard larger.

boxer_luvr

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
If your keyboard is smaller long press the 2nd key to the left of the space bar and press on the gear. From there tap on Keyboard layout. Drag the top handle up to make the keyboard larger.
Yea i did that. Maybe its just psychological. Just seems like i never had issues typing until after the update. And i like the update