location apps

Soundman72

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Sorry if this is in the wrong section mods

I'm looking for an app that i can have installed on my phone that my girlfriend can help track me while I'm out cycling

The reason behind this is so that she knows where i am if i need help i have a medical condition that can flare up at any time so may need rescuing at a moment's notice.

jlo3378

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is in the wrong section mods

I'm looking for an app that i can have installed on my phone that my girlfriend can help track me while I'm out cycling

The reason behind this is so that she knows where i am if i need help i have a medical condition that can flare up at any time so may need rescuing at a moment's notice.
Life 360. I've used it for automation in my home and for keeping track of a parent with early signs of dementia.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Life 360. I've used it for automation in my home and for keeping track of a parent with early signs of dementia.

If you are specifically looking for an app to use while cycling, Strava not only does what you want to do, but also tracks your miles along with several other statistics. I think it is a premium feature (Paid), but well worth it in my opinion. In addition, if there are others you cycle with, it has some good social aspects. (Team encouragement, etc)

https://www.strava.com/premium/live/beacon

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
What about Device Manager - the Android version of Apple's Find My Phone?

Device Manager is preinstalled on every phone I believe and it just has to be activated one time on the phone by logging in to a Gmail account. Once that's done, she can even just use a browser to do a Google search "where's my phone" and if she has your google credentials it will locate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty