Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Any difference between UK and EU versions?

jorolat

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge that was advertised for sale with the UK's SM-G935FZDABTU model number.

During the initial set-up of the phone I was invited to logon to my Samsung account, which I did.

When I later visited the Samsung website, I found the phone I had been sold had the model number SM-G935FEDAATO instead of the standard UK one.

I've been unable to find the specifications of the phone I have other than the fact that it is available in several European countries, particularly - if Google search results are anything to go by - in Austria.

I got the phone for a good price and want to keep it if I can. On the other hand, I would like to know what comprises I'll be making if I do so.

Can anyone give me an idea of what the differences between the UK and EU versions of the S7 Edge are likely to be?

Thanks for reading this :)

John Latter

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hey,

I bought my s7 edge from my Local Samsung Experience Store in the Uk.

It's a SM-G935F

G935FXEU1DQB1

The Btu part means it's been supplied by Samsung and is Unlocked.

Mine is a XEU which means it's unlocked but supplied by an independent. I.e. Carphone Warehouse.

If this was me I'd use the Samsung Contsct us site and ask specifically about Manufacturing Warranty as I'm not 100% sure if Warranty is location dependant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member