Will the issues be resolved

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm not trying to make waves here as I know there are some die hards who think there are no issues with Samsung phones but I've had a bad experience with the g6. Those are that the battery life stunk, which is rumored to be addressed and the phone slowed down and would stutter a bit even with its high specs. I know that the screen is beautiful, the design is amazing, the Camara is stellar and the ir blaster is a nice touch. My main criteria although is a smooth experience and a one handed phone (small hands ) that's pocketable. I was all set to get the z5 compact because I had one and it really was a joy to use and smooth as silk with the light Sony UI. I sold it for a 5x to try stock, loved the experience, not the size (way too big for a 5.2"screen). I know on paper the specs don't compare but for my use, the z5c still may be my best bet, UNLESS Samsung has finally cleaned up their act. So.. What are the chances?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Zero.

Seriously though, there's really no way to know this until people start actually handling the S7. But if the Note 5 and S6+ are any indication, we might be in for a great phone. Because those 2 devices are among Samsung's best all time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress