Why is my battery dying so fast on my S7?

A

AC Question

My battery life on s7 is dying really fast

I have a galaxy s7 edge, only about a week old and coming from an iPhone I'm new to this software and phone. But I've read where people are able to get over 6 hours of screen time, I am currently sitting around just a little over 3 hours with moderate usage. Also the andriod os takes up 35% of my battery, and im dojng things like turning off noficarions and other things to extend the life. My phone for some reason tends to be always hot, whether it's gaming or just going though the phones settings. So should I reset my phone or is there anything else I could do?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Use the phone normally for a day, then post a screenshot of your battery usage stats. Tap the battery graph to open it, showing your Awakes and Signal history since last unplugging from the charger, and post a screenshot of that too. Then we'll attempt a diagnosis. :)

Also, a Power Off and Restart of the phone might not go amiss, though it will probably take more than that to correct the high Android OS battery use, which may have any of several possible causes.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty