S7 case + screen protector recommendations

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
So I got an S7 today silver color and the only case that they had here in Dubai from a reputable brand was the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case. Looks great but it's a finger print magnet. What other cases do you recommend? I like the Neo Hybrid but I'm not too sure if it would look good with the Silver color on my phone.

Also, they had a glass screen protector but the edges do not cover the entire phone it looked ugly. So I opted for a normal film screen protector but it makes the whites look grainy with rainbowish kinda pixels . I tried looking up different screen protectors on Amazon but got tired after reading a few reviews, some leave bubbles, some have wave kind of looking scratches after the application, etc. please recommend me a clear screen protector that doesn't ruin the clarity of the screen and fits perfectly

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I am using the Ringke Fusion with my S6 and have already ordered it for my planned S7 purchase. Decent protection from accidental drops, but still displays all the beauty the phone has to offer. Not to mention, it's a bargain.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the spigen curved crystal screen protector. It's not glass but it's a definite step up from the film protectors. Also using a spigen rugged case and have a clear tech 21 evo check case in the mail.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty