Took case off phone

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You know, even though the case I bought from Amazon is very thin and whatnot, I just took the case off and I love the slippery feel of the phone and the thin profile and the edge display which two case kind of head slightly. I'll just have to be very careful. But the thin profile and again the edge display and the phone being so slick and one not really does make it hard to find a very good case. I put the case in storage in my closet for now.

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
You know, even though the case I bought from Amazon is very thin and whatnot, I just took the case off and I love the slippery feel of the phone and the thin profile and the edge display which two case kind of head slightly. I'll just have to be very careful. But the thin profile and again the edge display and the phone being so slick and one not really does make it hard to find a very good case. I put the case in storage in my closet for now.
Gutsy move Maverick good luck!

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
You might want to check out a skin for your phone. They keep the original slim profile while adding a little grip and scratch protection. I know you say you like the slippery feel, but...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You might want to check out a skin for your phone. They keep the original slim profile while adding a little grip and scratch protection. I know you say you like the slippery feel, but...
Yeah that could be a good idea in the future. I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks. The only problem is that with a skin you barely ever see it since it was on the back of the phone but I'll see how it goes. Thanks again!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
OP: I also like the feel of the S8 but I recently purchased a Rhinoshield bumper. It's a compromise. You still get to feel part of the phone but you also get protection from drops.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I took my case off to use the VR and I honestly don't know how anybody uses this thing naked. It is like a wet bar of soap. I much prefer it with a case on.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I took my case off to use the VR and I honestly don't know how anybody uses this thing naked. It is like a wet bar of soap. I much prefer it with a case on.
Haha that is very true. It is like a wet soap bar but it feels so good in the hands slippery too.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site

I did the same and accidentally spent the rest of the day with no case on without even noticing.

tr1ad

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
Was caseless when I first got it, for two days. The third day when I got the case I noticed fine scratches on the screen and the back of the phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87