Included AKG earbuds

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What does everyone think of the ear buds?

I compared it to the ones that came with the S7 edge. Can't really tell the difference in sound. Only issue is it doesn't stay in my ear good. The old one is a better fit. Think it's due to the shape. Or I might be a in-betweener in size.

The old old one (from S4) was a good fit. Stayed in place. But sadly it broke.

Guess I'll stick with skull candy pairs.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I think that the AKGs are pretty good. IMO the sound quality may be a little better than last years model but not by much. In the end (for me) it will serve its purpose.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Used it a for a while now, nice cables, fits great in the ear and comfortable which is important. Sound is great for included earbuds. Overall win

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I used the AKG earbuds for the first time earlier at the gym and thought it was great !!

I came from a V20 with it's DAC audio and I honestly felt the music from the S8+ was comparable.

Best free earbuds that has come with any phone yay

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
The included AKG earbuds are quite good. I'm impressed and I have a pair of Shure earbuds that I paid about $200. These are impressive for freebees.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I used the AKG earbuds for the first time earlier at the gym and thought it was great !!

I came from a V20 with it's DAC audio and I honestly felt the music from the S8+ was comparable.

Best free earbuds that has come with any phone yay

Never had the V20 but I thought that they were pretty good as well. I like they way they fit and how it has a braided cord.

elamb23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I used the supplied AKGs yesterday morning in the gym and I am very impressed. They fit my ears great, and I have some big ears! The overall sound is much better than my current ear buds I recently purchased off Amazon. Very happy with them, just hope they last.