Button selection.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What does Everyone have their button selection on question more I was watching a YouTube video from android central had said that if you have you been selection on gesture control and not triple tapping the home button that the home button ash and for going home out of an application exiting it is much faster is response but I did notice that. Likewise , when I tried it on the gesture control and honest it's a lot harder to trigger the one handed mode versus triple tapping the home button. As anyone tried this at all? Thanks for any input . I appreciate it.
db34708d1c65da0b685eb39fbf2de374.jpg

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the gesture better. I kept hitting the home button three times and going into one handed mode when that's not what I was trying to do. The gesture can take more than once to activate, but I prefer it.

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I use the 3-tap home button method. The gesture method clashes with gestures I have set up in Nova launcher. Before that, I tried both methods and didn't find any appreciable difference in speed.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
That is true. Sometimes you've just got to do works best for you. I am trying to get used to the gesture, but if feels so weird. I don't feel any slowdown or delay in home button response time with the 3 taps. As it is as well, for the resizable windows for multitasking, that's the top right or left corner swyping gesture that I've got to get used to. I use both modes a lot as you can tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty