Three button navigation versus gestures

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just started using the 2 button nav on my pixel 3xl and I kinda like it. It's like a mix of 3 button and full gestures, without all the extra swiping and confusion of full gestures, but a little quicker imo than 3 button.

Oh, wow! That does sound pretty cool!

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
After reading this thread, I have determined some like gestures, some don't. Great to have a choice. My problem with gestures when I tried the feature was it was NOT as responsive as the buttons and I hate to wait.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
After reading this thread, I have determined some like gestures, some don't. Great to have a choice. My problem with gestures when I tried the feature was it was NOT as responsive as the buttons and I hate to wait.

Haha, yeah, when I used to use the gestures on my Pixel 3XL/5, they were pretty well. However, you are right, one thing I love about three-month navigation mode is that it's faster, and much more responsive. At least in my opinion. I understand that the gesture mode is much more immersive as an experience especially for YouTube and other multimedia apps. However, for me, I've never had a problem with the three button navigation mode and it works flawlessly all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky