Galaxy S8 colors: What would you like to see?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, colours, colours. I always get cases with my phones, but I'd get a clear case if I really liked its colour.

This may be my inner girl talking, but I wouldn't mind a pink phone. But it'd have to be a shiny pink, not a bubblegum pink. Or maybe purple, as that's not as girly.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I hope that they will finally come out with a phone that isn't a shiny fingerprint magnet!!! I don't know why companies can't figure this out. Its SOOOOoooo simple. Drives me absolutely insane. :confused: A soft touch back like recent Droid phones would be wonderful both for making it not slippery and non fingerprinted. That said, I'd love a white, black and dark grey. Something that I don't need a case for.

Last edited:

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Love the silver color of my S7 edge...but if its available, i'd get a gold one since all my clear cases eventually yellows. Matches it more lol.

But if i do go with a non-clear case, i woouldnt mind a matte black or gunmetal color. Even the blue they had.

Or a black that matches the color of the screen when off.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Looking at that cranberry red S8 a few posts up...my mother just got an AT&T Trek 2 HD tablet. It has no physical buttons at the bottom and has the exact same screen buttons on the bottom of the screen.
I like that cranberry red but my dream color would be a pearlized Tanzanite...dark blue with purple undertones.
I hope Samsung learned it's lesson and is going with a matte texture on the back to eliminate fingerprints!