- 3 Posts
Home Button/Nova Launcher
I'm kind of new with the Android world since I would always buy the cheapest flip phones on the market. Now that I've talked a little bit about myself here's my problem... I've recently downloaded the Nova Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (it's not a discussion of who's better Apex or Nova), I love it! The one thing I don't like and I know there's a solution: when I hit the home button, it keeps asking me if I want Nova or Touchwiz, but really what I want is to go at my home page... I went to the Nova Settings and clicked on Default Page for my Home button but it keeps asking which Launcher I want...
Does anyone have the same problem? If yes, do you know the solution of this problem I'm having?
Thanks for your time!
- 10-27-2012, 01:41 PM #2
Re: Home Button/Nova Launcher
Hi, it should give you the chance to select just once or always. If it's not doing that you can try going to settings > application management > menu > reset app preferences.
After you have done this press the home button. It should give you the option of either touchwiz or Nova/apex whichever launcher you want to use, and then you should have 2 buttons one saying always and one of just once. This option should come up every time if you select just once.
If not you can try reinstalling your launcher.
After that I'm out of ideas.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 10-27-2012, 01:52 PM #4
- 11-27-2012, 10:53 PM #5
- 11-29-2012, 03:38 AM #6
- By completestar in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
- By ArniVidar in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:25 PM
- By lbkiml in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:29 PM
- By calbearz24 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:23 AM
- By nursescott in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:19 PM