Home Button/Nova Launcher

Babolat_JC

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm kind of new with the Android world since I would always buy the cheapest flip phones on the market. Now that I've talked a little bit about myself here's my problem... I've recently downloaded the Nova Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime on my Samsung Galaxy SIII (it's not a discussion of who's better Apex or Nova), I love it! The one thing I don't like and I know there's a solution: when I hit the home button, it keeps asking me if I want Nova or Touchwiz, but really what I want is to go at my home page... I went to the Nova Settings and clicked on Default Page for my Home button but it keeps asking which Launcher I want...

Does anyone have the same problem? If yes, do you know the solution of this problem I'm having?

Thanks for your time!

JC

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, it should give you the chance to select just once or always. If it's not doing that you can try going to settings > application management > menu > reset app preferences.
After you have done this press the home button. It should give you the option of either touchwiz or Nova/apex whichever launcher you want to use, and then you should have 2 buttons one saying always and one of just once. This option should come up every time if you select just once.

If not you can try reinstalling your launcher.

After that I'm out of ideas.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Babolat_JC

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey thanks for the reply, I did exactly what you told me to do and it worked! I knew it was an easy solution but I couldn't figure it out since I was out of options after various searches on google and youtube. Thanks again for the help!

JC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87