Galaxy s3 and why its better

Stoodley1991

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Im assuming this is where i go as im from australia

Im having a mini debate with a mate, he is about to get his iPhone and im about to get my s3, we have debated which ones better, watched numerous online vids, what is everyones opinion on how the s3 is better than the iPhone 5, if you think that at all? Name as many things as you can :D

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Im assuming this is where i go as im from australia

Im having a mini debate with a mate, he is about to get his iPhone and im about to get my s3, we have debated which ones better, watched numerous online vids, what is everyones opinion on how the s3 is better than the iPhone 5, if you think that at all? Name as many things as you can :D

It does everything the iPhone 5 does and more

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

iVikD

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It does everything the iPhone 5 does and more

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Yep, that's pretty much the way to win that argument.
From a hardware point of view, it's superior in pretty much every aspect (if not all)
As far as software goes, that's an Android vs iOS kind of deal... I use both, and enjoy both.
IF your friend jailbreaks his iPhone 5, it might have a chance to catch up to the S3 in the software category :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
two different operating systems.. one for someone to just work out the box and never have to tinker.
one that works out the box but can be tinkered with to do cool stuff... and a hd screen big enough to watch stuff on :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Personally I loved my iPhone 3 and 3gs but when I got the 4 I was less than impressed and started to get bored plus android had come on so much by then there was no competition. Now I wouldn't touch an iPhone although I do still have my "new" ipad its getting swapped for a Nexus 10 specially as Google are pushing the movie and music services outside the USA. I will be honest I've used a mates iPhone 5 and while it's a great phone the screen is to small and iOS let's it down. Build me a 4.5 inch + screened iPhone with jellybean on and that would be an epic phone, in the meantime I'm more than happy with the S3.

Network and GT-I9300 issues, will try my best to help.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
oh the ip5 is an amazing wee solid chunk of tech, they should make satellites and pacemakers lol.
i just dont like their politics or locked down o/s :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo