S3 Battery Taking Too Long to Charge

Pouya Parsa

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this has happened to me before, Try to remove and connect your charger several times from your phone!, this may fix it! otherwise it might be a hardware related problem of your phone. and don't charge it with usb on laptop or etc., one of my friends has told me this is cable problem but I dunno how!

erica sl

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Thankyou for your post . I have had problems with my S3 charging the last 4 months & thought it may have been the battery but when i saw your post about the USB cable i still used the Samsung plug but switched the USB cable for am old Motorola one & the phone charged 55% in just over an hour whereas it had taken it about 12 hours to charge 45 % !

Neha25

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I own an S3 Neo that I bought back in november 2014. During the past weeks, I noticed it is taking too long (more than 3 hours) to charge my battery to at least 70%. I tried using the other charger as well but it did not work.

Wayne Sanders

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
As previously posted, and every single time I have had this issue, it was the cord. Check to see if there is lint or what not in the charger port of the phone.

erica sl

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I solved the problem a couple of months ago by reading another thread that it may be the USB cable , so i charged the phone with a Motorola USB cable & it charges up really quickly now .