- 1 Posts
S3 Screen not functioning - Green Lines/Touch Screen not responding
Okay, so I dropped my S3 this morning and now cannot do anything with it. I can still partially see the screen, but the touch screen is unresponsive. I have a pin lock on my phone so I'm not able to use Kies or connect via USB to a PC. I have loads of photos on this phone and I have just discovered they are not on the memory card, but on the phone itself.
From reading up quite thoroughly, Is my only option swapping out my motherboard with another functioning S3??
- 09-07-2013, 02:22 AM #2
- By Doctor Hunt in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
- By sahilarya92 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:53 PM
- By Paul Lodge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 52Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:56 AM
- By Miguel Gomez1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:31 PM
- By vanly21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:07 PM