Samsung Galaxy s3 Mistakenly factory rest.

Ehsan Tokhi

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello folks,

I mistakenly factory reset and lost all my data such as voice recordings, Photos/Videos, Whatsapp/Viber data... i need them badly... what happened let me explain...

Dont know how i factory reset my phone by pressing volume up Home and Power buttons, when it happened i went to my SDcard some of the things were there so it did not worry me anymore. suddenly a window popup-ed and asked for updates i was using Android 4.1 installed by default and many times i had updates so i though its one of that updates i pressed download, when it was done i pressed install and what i see is new version of Android jelly bean 4.3 is installed completely new and i realized i lost a lots of data in phone memory which is Internal Storage, I NEED THOSE DATA BACK ANYHOW PLEASE.

I tried recovering it by free wares but they do not even detect Internal Storage then i went to buy a software named "Tenorshare Android Data Recovery" which does not work at all, i followed the instructions they given and its still the same does not work i tried let it connected 1 complete date not a single file is recovered.

This is all i can say Please help me, Please... Thank you in advance millions of times.

Regards

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you went into recovery mode. However, this is the first that I ever heard of an auto update applying in recovery.
Have you tried plugging the phone into your PC to try to find your files?
That is the only thing I can think of.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez