Tab10.1 and WidgetLocker

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
not sure If widgetlocker works on the GalaxyTab 10.1. I have it my HTC Inspire and works great. And if it does work, I have bought it once but it doesn't show up in the marketplace on the Tab that I have it. So didn't know if I had to buy it again or if it could use it again after buying once.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
It works ok on my tab(I don't use it), some of the lock sliders look at of place on such a large screen.

It shows up in both of my market Apps, my HTC eVo and my Tab 10.1. I didn't have to rebuy it, just went to the market on my Tab, then to MyApps. The scrolled down till I found it and downloaded and installed it. No problems what so ever.

Sent from my Galaxy10.1 TouchWiz/ADWex equipped Starship.

CinDroid

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
WidgetLocker works great.It shows up just as SouthPhilly stated. Some custom sliders look better than others. I use the droid to unlock and an invisible one for the camera.

CinDroid

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
To give credit where it is due, I downloaded the zip files for the custom sliders from xda developers forum/ widgetlocker themes collection. The droid was posted by KingDavid36, and the invisible slider was posted in the same collection several times I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty