Screen Protector

Simpson8

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
What's the best screen protector for the Galaxy 10.1? I'm using a Belkin stand case. My friend has a water applied protector for his ipad and am wondering get if their is one that compares to that. Thanks

raka1212

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't bother with water applied screen protector, too big to manage application. I am too looking for good easy to apply screen protector for my tab. I tried realook screen protector (adhesive backed) on my phone which was vey good. The same for tab is $30 which is way expensive for me. Hope somebody have suggestion for resonably priced adhesive backed.screen protector.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
When I used one on my tablet i used steinheil ultra crystal. Someone on forum turned me on to this. Please give it a look. Goes on dry, no bubbles and looks and feels like glass. It is truly amazing. I don't use anymore only because I decided it was unneeded. This is not like a phone, does not go in any pockets and screen is not exposed even when not being used. I am the only person who touches this screen and it is covered by a case when not being used. No need for a shield. Fyi, it's only 20 bucks.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress