Screen glitching

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I turned on my tab tonight after charging it from a dead battery and the screen started glitching horribly. I've never dropped the tab at all and no apps have been installed lately. Idk why its doing this and I've tried hard resetting it three times.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I turned on my tab tonight after charging it from a dead battery and the screen started glitching horribly. I've never dropped the tab at all and no apps have been installed lately. Idk why its doing this and I've tried hard resetting it three times.

Any suggestions?

What do mean by glitchy? Mine had the problem today. It characters had noise aroiund the edges. I tried everything, including a factory reset, it did not solve the problem. I took it back to Best Buy and they are sending to Samsung for repair since it is under one year old. They told me it take about 1-2 weeks. I had not installed any new apps or changed any settings. It just started happening this morning.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
What do mean by glitchy? Mine had the problem today. It characters had noise aroiund the edges. I tried everything, including a factory reset, it did not solve the problem. I took it back to Best Buy and they are sending to Samsung for repair since it is under one year old. They told me it take about 1-2 weeks. I had not installed any new apps or changed any settings. It just started happening this morning.

Yea mine did that too but it look like a broken crt monitor after a couple seconds. I might try best buy tomorrow. Did you get it when it first came out?

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yea mine did that too but it look like a broken crt monitor after a couple seconds. I might try best buy tomorrow. Did you get it when it first came out?

Just got my tab back from repair. Took less than a week, pretty good on repair time. Repair ticket states the display and system board was replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez