I'm throwing in the towel and asking my community for help. SCH-I905 users

orlandosilva

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
So i have a galaxy note 10.1 on verizon wireless network(sch-i905). Im stuck on honey comb 3.1, but my friend was able to update to 4.0.4 over the air. After a hard reset and hours of searching the internet. I think i need a stock rom(kernal) for sch-i905. Cant find it though. So im throwing in the towl and asking my comunity. Please help a link to a kernal or another way to get 4.0.4.

p.s. I'm a very good google searcher. This much i found out:
Just found a source ROM for the very first version on honey comb (3.0) for my tab. used Odin to flash and was back to stock. Attempted to then OTA my way up to 4.0.4 no luck. I really need help tracking down each stock rom for each version of the tab all the way up to 4.0.4. usually awesome members keep lists of all stock roms but I've only found the very first. please help.:(

kikelosada

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I am NEW like Today NEW to Android and Samsung Tablets, I accuared a SCH-I905 Tablet that I would love to Network Unlock to take to another country for my mom to be able to use. I was able to upgrade to Android version 4.0.4 and if you give me instructions I will be happy to send you share the 4.0.4. kernal

Thanks