Frozen at boot screen

Nick Chin1

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
My situation is a little bit different than the recent post.

Firstly, I received this tablet (SCH-i905) as a gift with cyanogen mod already pre-installed. Thus, in attempts to remove it, I tried to do a clean format in the android settings, but that didn't work.

Then I tried the manual restore to factory settings, holding down the volume button + power button. Selected wipe data/factory reset. This didn't work either, cyanogen mod was still installed.

Then I decided to unmount and mount the system and some other things. That's when I can't even start up my Tablet anymore. It is stuck at the load screen Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 .

Now I am trying to flash the original hardware to my tablet using Odin, however I cannot find the rom. I also go to the official Samsung page, and downloaded the EXE, but get an NSIS error when trying to run it.

Here are the errors I get when I select show log:
Checking for extendedcommand
Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
Can't partition no vfat: datamedia
can't format unknown volume: /external_sd
can't format unknown volume: /emmc
unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]
can't remove '/sd-ext/dalvik-cache' No such file or directory

Where do these ROMs exist or what other alternatives do I have?

EDIT 2 :

Well, I tried using Odin with PDA_SIGNED_P7105.tar.md5 . Now my device is in an infinite boot loop

Last edited:

Nick Chin1

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
After browsing some other threads, I see people are saying enter fast boot mode by selecting the USB.

I don't see the USB, when I hold power and volume button, I only see the CWM based recovery on the left and the Odin on the right. Where is fast boot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress