Has anyone got there Google Music account working yet?
Mine wont work. When i open it, it says i need to contact to the computer via usb and manually add music. I did the update, no luck. I logged into my account on my regular comp and the tab isnt showing as a device....and of course im using the same gmail acct. Anyone have any luck?
- 06-17-2011, 06:36 PM #2
- 06-17-2011, 08:15 PM #4
Mine worked right away, but I remember trying a Rom on my Incredible that made me uninstall and then reinstall music to get it to workI'm a tech junkie with a weak spot for Good Music, Good Beer, and Excellent Coffee.
- 06-19-2011, 05:22 AM #5
- 20 Posts
- Stock for now
I picked up a galaxy tab for the wife yesterday. I have tried installing the update and uninstalling the update, power on and off, still no settings option. Music seems to be a core app as i can not uninstall the app itself, any other ideas?
- 06-19-2011, 05:51 AM #6
- 06-19-2011, 08:12 AM #7
- 06-19-2011, 10:50 AM #8
I too am unable to access my music from the cloud as I can on my phone. I did the install from the market which then showed some music, none of which is mine. At this point, I have copied music from my computer onto the Tab.
1) - has anyone else enounter this and how did you resolve it
2) - is there a way to delete the music that shows up which is not mine?
- 06-19-2011, 10:58 AM #9
1. Launch the music player
2. Click the options icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen (next the the search button)
3. Select Settings
4. Select Google Account and associate your Google Account to Music Beta
That should be all you need to do. Good luck and I hope this helps.
- 06-19-2011, 11:52 AM #10
- 06-19-2011, 11:58 AM #11
- 06-19-2011, 12:00 PM #12
- 06-19-2011, 02:02 PM #13
- 06-19-2011, 02:08 PM #14
- 06-19-2011, 02:53 PM #15
(1) clear data from your google music app
(2) manually sync your google account in the tabs main settings
(3) wait for it to completely sync (may take a few minutes)
(4) reopen google music after a couple minutes. You should be prompted to add your gmail account and then sync music.
- 06-19-2011, 06:52 PM #16
- 06-19-2011, 07:24 PM #17
- 06-19-2011, 07:25 PM #18
- 06-19-2011, 07:33 PM #19
- 06-22-2011, 06:15 PM #20
- 06-22-2011, 07:04 PM #21
- 06-22-2011, 07:20 PM #22
- 06-22-2011, 08:15 PM #23
- 06-23-2011, 01:22 AM #24
- 06-23-2011, 01:42 AM #25