Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
new TW... new homescreen

11+-+1

bpacheco89

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys

Loving my Samsung galaxy tab so far... Just got touchwiz update the 2nd day i got it and I do love the update it adds a lot of useful features and some nice changes...

My issue is this: No matter how much I try or what I do, I CANNOT change my lockscreen wallpaper to anything but the stock orange screen.

I suspect its a bug with the TouchWiz update and no matter what I use to change it, it wont budge.

Ive used the standard gallery, quickpic gallery, desktop gallery and nothing! It wont even change to another "stock" wallpaper gallery image...

Its just stuck on that horrible stock orange lockscreen. My regular wallpaper is fine and changes whenever I want.

Any help would be appreciated and if its a bug hopefully Samsung/Google can fix it and update it.

Thanks

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys

Loving my Samsung galaxy tab so far... Just got touchwiz update the 2nd day i got it and I do love the update it adds a lot of useful features and some nice changes...

My issue is this: No matter how much I try or what I do, I CANNOT change my lockscreen wallpaper to anything but the stock orange screen.

I suspect its a bug with the TouchWiz update and no matter what I use to change it, it wont budge.

Ive used the standard gallery, quickpic gallery, desktop gallery and nothing! It wont even change to another "stock" wallpaper gallery image...

Its just stuck on that horrible stock orange lockscreen. My regular wallpaper is fine and changes whenever I want.

Any help would be appreciated and if its a bug hopefully Samsung/Google can fix it and update it.

Thanks
Wrong thread buddy but if nothing works factory reset your device.

Kaiorga

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
To those that use ADW Launcher EX: How do you make the top bar transparent. It was transparent for me for awhile but all of the sudden it's black and I don't like it!

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and bought Launcher Pro Plus. I had adw ex but hated the icon and lost screen area. Here are a couple of my 7 screens of launcher pro plus.

Wizz Widgets
Circle launcher
Desktop visualizer (I think its called)
minimilistic text

Do yourself a favor and buy thumb keyboard as well.

genkilljoy

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Question? How do you take a screen shot of your logon screen...I have the update and obviously take internal shots but external ones elude me.