Best DVD Converting Software

Cal3030

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I know there's probably several video converting titles around, can anyone give a short list of some good & fast DVD converting software. Free or Pay titles.

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I use two non-free applications for this. Both do a good job.
SlySoft DVDmobile
DVDfab

Slysoft would also require their "AnyDVD" package to be able to copy protected DVD's.
DVDfab is cheaper at $50 and also does a good job.
Both applications make it very easy and painless to rip.

I used to use DVDshrink. It's free. I did a quick google search and it looks like you can still download it. The developer isn't supporting it anymore, but the last version I had worked well.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I know there's probably several video converting titles around, can anyone give a short list of some good & fast DVD converting software. Free or Pay titles.
I use DVD catalyst. Still messing with the settings, but it seems to work just fine.

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I don't want a Tablet because I have a perfectly good brand new Laptop and a Samsung Epic smartphone. I'm happy with both products. I really REALLY want to rip my TV show DVD's on to my computer. The few Movies I have bought came with digital copies, one for computers, and a smaller file for mobile phones. Sweet right?

Well back to the topic at hand. I have been reading the threads so far. Still not able to decide on software either free or paid, to get for ripping MY movies to MY computer. Keep those suggestions comming! :)

rixpre2010

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
These are all great suggestions. I have used handbrake [can be a little complicated to use, but it has gotten better], and the decryptor portion of DVDfab which is free. But I usually fall back to Magic DVD Ripper. It cost a few bucks - though the free trial will let you run the program 5 times I think [and convert as many DVD's as you want while it is open each time]. It has a fairly simple interface and is probably one of the fastest converters out there.

joeym2

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I read in another thread of a user using Aiseesoftwith good results. I purchased the blu ray ripper ($40) and have ripped and loaded several movies to my Tab. The quality is amazing. the only problem is how long it takes for each movie and the file sizes are kinda big with the setting that were recommended by this user. Most movies have been between 2.1 and 2.7Gb. This will quickly fill your memory. Overall I am satisfied because of the ease of use and quality of the results with this program.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii