Galaxy Perks?

Truwire

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the Galaxy Tab 3 8 and am supposed to be able to register the device to get a $10 Google Play credit.

Does anybody know if that is for the US only? Has anybody had luck with this in Canada?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2

mission_mode

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I never saw anything like that when I bought mine (in Canada). Was it a store promotion or was there something in the box that told you about it? Where did you buy your tablet?

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Us only, the webpage wouldnt allow me to register so I spent an hour talking with samsung support, who was escalating my problem. was suppost to hear back by today, still no response.

there is a little flyer advertising the perks special inside the tab3 boxes

Truwire

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
You can see the promo advertised all over the web. Let us know if Samsung gets back to you.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2

FLRubi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I also had a problem registering my new device to get the perks but didn't take the time to follow up. I did get an email confirmation that the device was registered but that was by going to the Samsung site directly and not using the perks link. Maybe my having already registered it before I tried using the perks link had something to do with it?

Sent from my SM-T310 using AC Forums mobile app

zoggybottom

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Bought Tab 3 8 on day 1. Same thing happened to me after registering. Sent email and followed up via Facebook app. No response and it's been over a week. Thanks, Samsung.

DAmmerman88

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 in 4.1.2 model SM-T210R? Sorry if this isn't the right thread, I'm new and don't really know how to post correctly. Also I've never rooted anything before. The help will ne greatly appreciated!

Posted via Android Central App

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 in 4.1.2 model SM-T210R? Sorry if this isn't the right thread, I'm new and don't really know how to post correctly. Also I've never rooted anything before. The help will ne greatly appreciated!

Posted via Android Central App

No root yet but they are working on it in the XDA forums

Prorateme

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I purchased my Tab 3 in the beginning of the month and had problems registering it and my new Samsung Camera. I followed up with the online support two days in a row (first tech registered my products but not the perks program even though I asked. I was told to expect to receive my "perks" emails within 48 hours (11am today). Still nothing yet!

I suggest you take 5 min and use the online chat. Just have your serial, mac id and purchase info ahead of time. Be sure to save the chat id as reference, just in case the email never comes. It will save time explaining all over again if they fail to "perk" you.

Mike

SilentGuardian75

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Bought a Galaxy Note 10.1 registered and only got Dropbox promo. Chatted with chat help 4 times Friday they lady said it's been registered and to check my email STILL NOTHING!!!! Guess I will try again Monday I want my perks!!!

d-ttrain

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 today at Costco. I also have been trying to register the device on the "perks" page but nothing happens when you click on the "submit" button. Tried both a Windows 7 PC and a Mac, same thing. Their only support option I can see is to go to their Facebook page, well guess what Samsung? Not everyone has or wants to sign up for Facebook. I know, it's a shocker. So now in order to get Samsung support you are forced to sign up with Facebook? What kind of crap is that? Oh yeah Samsung, thanks a lot for the "perks". What a crock!

Lorepie

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 today at Costco. I also have been trying to register the device on the "perks" page but nothing happens when you click on the "submit" button. Tried both a Windows 7 PC and a Mac, same thing. Their only support option I can see is to go to their Facebook page, well guess what Samsung? Not everyone has or wants to sign up for Facebook. I know, it's a shocker. So now in order to get Samsung support you are forced to sign up with Facebook? What kind of crap is that? Oh yeah Samsung, thanks a lot for the "perks". What a crock!

I had exact same problem registering whereby the link on their own site would not work, so I got on to live chat and they sent me a different link - which worked - sorry but I didn't keep note of what the link was, but if you get on to their live chat an agent will be able to assist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus