Galaxy Tab 3 Questions

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Good Day all,

I have a couple quick questions here in regards to the new Galaxy Tab 3.

I was in Wal-Mart today and decided to pick up a 7.0 to give it a whirl. I was playing with it for a couple hours and was fairly impressed. But not as much as I was hoping for. Having the Note 2, I was kind of expecting more from the tablet.
I will be returning the 7.0 tomorrow, and that now has me thinking, should I give the 10 a whirl?
I am aware that the 7 is the lower spec model, which is why I want to go for the 10. More ram would be nice! I did find the 7 to be rather choppy.
Ovisouly screen releastate is going to be key as well. The 7 doesn't feel that much bigger then the Note 2, which it isn't really.
Another thing that threw me off, was that there wasn't the multi-window feature wasn't available on the 7. Can anyone confirm if this is available on the 10? The fact that my wife's S3 an have it, but a tablet that has just released doesn't have it is kind of weird...
There are a few things that are different between the devices, this I am OK with, really in the end I am wanting a bigger tablet that I can easily enjoy at home for browsing, watching videos, playing games, etc.
Any body that has experience with a 10, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks
Cheers

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I know that the Tab 3 8.0 has the mult-window feature ....you might have a look at that, its much better than the 7.0 model.

Posted via Android Central App

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I know that the Tab 3 8.0 has the mult-window feature ....you might have a look at that, its much better than the 7.0 model.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah, that's what I noticed at the store. Even just looking on the back of the box the 8.0 was better. $100 more though, so I couldn't justify it then. Now might be a different story though.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I used the Tab 3 7.0 that friend had....my impression was that the tab 3 7.0 was a total dog! It was very laggy, unresponsive....slow loading apps....My friend returned it after about three days, and got the Tab 3 8.0. Huge difference in performance between the two! The Tab 3 8.0 was so much better, and more of what a tablet should be....take a look at the 8 incher.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app