Suggest an add-on to put apps in Notification bar

mission_mode

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
For the past 2 years my primary Android device has been my HTC Evo 3D. The Sense UI puts a list of the running apps along the top of the notification area. Similarly I've noticed that when I have headphones plugged in the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 / TouchWiz will show me a list of recommended apps I may want to use at the time. What I'd really like is what I had in Sense. I know I can get to that by holding the home button but its just not as fast as dragging down the notification and switching apps, and its really un-intuitive when I'm holding it in landscape.

If I customize the multi window to only have the apps I am most likely to want running ever that gets me closer but its still not quite as handy as just showing what I already have running.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
For the past 2 years my primary Android device has been my HTC Evo 3D. The Sense UI puts a list of the running apps along the top of the notification area. Similarly I've noticed that when I have headphones plugged in the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 / TouchWiz will show me a list of recommended apps I may want to use at the time. What I'd really like is what I had in Sense. I know I can get to that by holding the home button but its just not as fast as dragging down the notification and switching apps, and its really un-intuitive when I'm holding it in landscape.

If I customize the multi window to only have the apps I am most likely to want running ever that gets me closer but its still not quite as handy as just showing what I already have running.
Give this app a look: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiumiu.ca.statusbar.free

There are others like it in the Play Store. Let us know how it works out for you.