Galaxy Tab 3 7" - Is it a good tablet????

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 7" Is it a good tablet????

I should have mine by Tuesday and as a former user of the ipad mini, if you want to do more with a tablet, then I don't think you will be disappointed. I sold my Mini after 4 months to get the original Galaxy Note 10.1. No regrets there. So I'm sure you will be happy if you want to do more with a tab than what iOS allows you.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

I agree! :thumbup::cool:

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3

brad4560

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

thanks guys!! went to my local best buy to trade in my mini, got 200 for it, the tab cost 180, I scored!! loving it so far!!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

thanks guys!! went to my local best buy to trade in my mini, got 200 for it, the tab cost 180, I scored!! loving it so far!!

Wait, so you got the Wi-Fi version?
You know we're talking about the Sprint version here, right?
The one with 3G and 4G LTE.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

I got the Sprint Tab 3 the first week and had it a month. Ended up for a week stay in the hospital and will first few I couldn't sit with my laptop so it was my connection. This is no Nexus 7 or an iPad Air but for $50 up front and the $15 GB a month which to me is not going to lunch a few days a month, to say it is a bargain it is an understatement.

Written in TapaTalk Pro

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I got the Sprint Tab 3 the first week and had it a month. Ended up for a week stay in the hospital and will first few I couldn't sit with my laptop so it was my connection. This is no Nexus 7 or an iPad Air but for $50 up front and the $15 GB a month which to me is not going to lunch a few days a month, to say it is a bargain it is an understatement.

Written in TapaTalk Pro

You're absolutely right! And I even got mine for free!!! :thumbup::D:cool:

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

$15 a GB? Not sure what country sprint is in but it seems data is quite expensive :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AC Forums mobile app

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site

I have one that I got for the $49 deal right before we left for the beach last week. I have say that I love it. also, after the first month of paying $15, you can lower it to the $5 plan. I've also read that you can you can use it as a phone.....?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

$15 a GB? Not sure what country sprint is in but it seems data is quite expensive :/

It's $15 for 2GB, not 1. Still expensive though! :banghead:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I have one that I got for the $49 deal right before we left for the beach last week. I have say that I love it. also, after the first month of paying $15, you can lower it to the $5 plan. I've also read that you can you can use it as a phone.....?

Yes, in another thread someone suggested talkatone from the play store. I've used it already and works pretty good off your Google Voice number, if you have one. :thumbup::cool:

I understand that also magic jack will work, I have magic jack at home, I'll test it tomorrow.

wsm0807

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

Ive had mine for a month and honestly I love this thing! Its not a high wnd tablet but being able to check emails on job sites & keep the kids entertained (quiet) in the car is well worth $15 a month. At $50 you cannot beat this tablet. I can leave the data on my phone turned off and save battery life. Im out of the house and office 12+ hours a day so evry little bit helps .

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Ive had mine for a month and honestly I love this thing! Its not a high wnd tablet but being able to check emails on job sites & keep the kids entertained (quiet) in the car is well worth $15 a month. At $50 you cannot beat this tablet. I can leave the data on my phone turned off and save battery life. Im out of the house and office 12+ hours a day so evry little bit helps .

I know what you mean! :thumbup::cool:
Specially keeping the kids entertain! :D

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

It's $15 for 2GB, not 1. Still expensive though! :banghead:

Ah sorry i misread. On my s3 contract i get 1gb data per month i added an extra GB which i pay ?2 extra. Contract is unlimited calls/texts 2gb data ?39 per month.
The tabs i have are just wifi only. so i wont have the problem of running out.

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

Im quite glad you posted. I brought 2 tabs for both of my kids to,as you put it,"keep them entertained". I did not want to spend a fortune on 2 tabs so this for me was a good option.
they are ?159 each and wifi only. Lots of people are slating these tabs due to lack of space,but for the price i wasnt expecting much. Kids will use it for ligth gaming you tube and kindles. Music and photos will be directed to sd cards so it doesnt pull on the remaining GB left on the device. I have over 70 apps on my s3 and its only taken a little over 1gb on my phone so i am not worried about it
So i am glad you like it and your kids enjoy it i sure hope my kids do as well. :D

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Im quite glad you posted. I brought 2 tabs for both of my kids to,as you put it,"keep them entertained". I did not want to spend a fortune on 2 tabs so this for me was a good option.
they are ?159 each and wifi only. Lots of people are slating these tabs due to lack of space,but for the price i wasnt expecting much. Kids will use it for ligth gaming you tube and kindles. Music and photos will be directed to sd cards so it doesnt pull on the remaining GB left on the device. I have over 70 apps on my s3 and its only taken a little over 1gb on my phone so i am not worried about it
So i am glad you like it and your kids enjoy it i sure hope my kids do as well. :D

Oh kids love it!
Ask my little boy. :thumbup::cool:

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

Have you had any issues with storage?

wsm0807

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

Its got a micro sd slot supports up to 64 gig card

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Have you had any issues with storage?

No problems so far. :thumbup::cool:

It's mostly used by my kids for YouTube and some games.

Soon I'll be trying to put some videos into a SD card so they can watch them on the go without using data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11