Charger going on and off

itzxkarma 1

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
My charger sometimes goes on and off, as in it starts charging and then stops and then starts again over and over. If i pull the charger cord a certain way and hold it there then it will keep charging. The weird thing is that this problem only starts to happen when my tablet battery is low. If i plug it in while i have 40-50% it's fine. Also, if i turn the tablet off, it will charge without issues even when battery is low. So i figure it's not the charger being messed up since it charges fine under certain circumstances. Anytime it starts messing up, I'll turn on power saving and lower the brightness but that doesn't do much. Has anyone ever had this problem before? And I'm asking if anyone had the same issues as me, where it only starts to act up during certain time and th3n becomes fine.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
This problem is not difficult if using this tool
usb current voltage meter | eBay
Current should be at least 1.5 Amperes, voltage should be at least 5 Volts, you should use a known working USB cable and charger to test to see if problem coming from charger or USB cable. If everything is fine, next step is test a new flex USB charging cable. Since you didn't mention the model, I cannot tell which one you should buy; Tab 3 has different screen sizes and models, just say Tab 3, nobody would know which one is your tablet.
Just tell me exactly the model and do some basic steps of troubleshoot first, then I can tell next steps which is more advance knowledge and skill to look at battery connector.
There are many unknowns, no one can be specific tell what is the problem after you do some basic testings. I know someone is very silly send the tablet a round trips to a repair center to fix a problem from a bad charger or USB cable.
Tab 3 current.jpg