Space Quest/Kings Quest/Police Quest?sam and Max....Old PC games by Sierrra...remember them?

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If any of you mid 30s folk like myself remember those games made by Sierra. Im wondering if they would have it available on Android somewhere... Sure would be nice to play these games again. Anyone else remember them?

Gaagle Plas

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I remember King's Quest - also a detective series which I'm having trouble remember the title of... Oh, Gabriel Knight! I think that was it. Of course who can forget a certain Lounge Lizard...

Haven't checked for any of them on Android so not sure if they are (or clones) are available...

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
There's also Indiana Jone's and the Fate of Atlantis.

I'm in my late 20s and remember all those, plus Day of the Tentacle and Maniac Mansion. I think there are emulators available that play them.

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
There's also Indiana Jone's and the Fate of Atlantis.

I'm in my late 20s and remember all those, plus Day of the Tentacle and Maniac Mansion. I think there are emulators available that play them.

Indiana Jones, Tentacle and Maniac Mansion are all classics! Would you or anyone know where I can find the emulators and where to download these games from?

Thanks

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh wait a minute...here we go... I did a search and found in the Google store and I found what is called "ScummVM" with lots and lots of plugins but I cant seem to get it do download w/o any errors and to run. Anyone heard of that? The logo is a green "S" like shrek .

Thanks

Stef J

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
ScummVM works great, just finished playing Kings Quest 1 on my Nexus 5. Works on the first generation of Nexus 7 also. Running Dalvik on the Nexus 5 BTW. Just looking for the right game files for Kings Quest 2. Can't wait... Memory lane, here I come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress