- 07-09-2014, 06:15 PM #2
- 07-18-2014, 01:50 PM #3
- 07-19-2014, 11:20 AM #4
- 8 Posts
Re: Tablet update?
Ever since the update, every time I turn on my tablet, it tells me settings has crashed, along with a couple other apps I have installed. My Galaxy S5, every now and then when it updates an app, it tells me it's crashed, and I used to be able to click ok and then it would be fine. Now I have to power cycle it to get rid of it, but I have to press ok when the app crashes and hurry up and press restart before it pops up again. Once it's been power cycled it's fine. Kind of aggravating.
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:26 PM
- By Kady1422 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:06 AM
- By jk175d in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:01 PM
- By Ikram Issa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:37 PM
- By tom neary in forum LG G WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:15 AM