I didn't need the Galaxy Tab S2 but I had to get it

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I just had to have it. It is a real problem for me. I love my gadgets and use them all. I saw this tablet 3 months ago and was in awe. I had the 2014 special edition Note tablet and sold it after two yrs. I have the 8.0 Tab 4. Hate the camera on it. Very grainy but that's my only complaint. I was driving home from work last night and decided to check it out again. Went home with a new tablet. Got the white and I love it!
This one is a definite keeper. The 9.7 size is perfect. And it's nice and thin. Lightweight. Samsung keeps getting better.

Posted via the Android Central App

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
It's such a great tablet! Very happy with my 9.7...it exceeded all my expectations.

dbrons

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
yeah, I can relate too. Have a tablet bout 3 yrs old a Nook hd+. I only use it on vacation. But was having some issues with it so I started looking around.

Didn't expect to spend as much as I did, but when I saw the s2 9.7 I just really wanted it. Now that I have it I love it and hope to use it more than just on a trip.

I do have lots of books and movies loaded for my trip in a couple weeks and they play beautifully on the s2.
Dave
PS forgot to mention.... The thing I'm really liking is the wireless AC. Got new router and it seems very fast on 5k

Last edited:

morjoie

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Bought my Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 this summer when my Nexus 7 2013 started having charging issues and after 2 years, I decided to just let it go. I was lucky enough to catch a Best Buy promotion where I got the Samsung for $100 off with a trade-in. Traded in my Nexus and I'm very surprised with how happy I've been with my Samsung. I love having a fingerprint reader, although it's a bit janky at times, but the Tab is lighter and much thinner than the Nexus was. I have no problem sticking it in a purse, so it goes nearly everywhere with me. I'm not crazy about Touchwiz or Samsung bloat (at all) but I solved some of that by using Nova Launcher Prime instead. Screen is gorgeous and it's very responsive, so all-in-all, a great Tab by Samsung!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the 2014 special edition with spen and like this tab better. My Note4 is fine with its spen

Armaan Gupta

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Exactly moved from an ipad3 to the s2 9.7 and when my wife saw the s2 it was the first thing she bought the next morning replacing her aging ipad 2!!