Sprint version no WiMax?

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
What a big let down there. I was ready to pull the trigger on a 4G one now I may just wait for the next iPad or a Wifi only Galaxy Tab.

Does the Galaxy Tab have Android marketplace?

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
What a big let down there. I was ready to pull the trigger on a 4G one now I may just wait for the next iPad or a Wifi only Galaxy Tab.

If you think about it's not really that much of a let down.

I'm already pay for a unlimited 3g data(99$), 4g data(10$) and the hotspot(30$). That's 140$ before taxes and fees.

Now depending on how sprint sets up it's pricing and service plans for unlimited 3g or 4g on the Tab I could end up paying another 50$ to 100$. Just so I can grab my Tab, turn it on and do my thing.

Or....

I could wait for the Wifi only Tab, tap a widget (either 3g or 4g) tap a second widget (hotspot) on my EVO. Then turn on my Tab, turn on the Wifi and....... do my thing. And not have another two year contact and another bill.

The only thing that would be good about the whole 3g/4g and contract would be that it would make it cheaper out of pocket to get. But lets face it, over the next 2 years a little bit of the money I'd pay to Sprint would be going to pay off the full price of the Tab anyway.

Right???

I say give me a Wifi only Tab, and I'll use my already unlimited and paid for plan from my EVO. And put the Tab on my credit card where if I'm going to pay for it over the next couple of years it will do me some good.