stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded a tv app and when I click on a show it opens in a video player installed on my phone. Is there a video player kind of like the youtube app that downloads the file ahead while you watch it so that it doesnt freeze? The stock player doesnt do this

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone? This really irks me. I would like it to just buffer ahead just a little bit. I don't know of any video players like this.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
In my experience, some websites will allow a video to buffer; some won't. If they don't, I just try to get the best wireless connection I can. If they do, as soon as the video starts playing, I'll pause it so it doesn't play and catch up to the buffer. Then, once the buffer's filled a good bit, I resume play and avoid the freezing.

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Well the site does allow buffering through the flash player on the site. I need a video app that can utilize buffering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well the site does allow buffering through the flash player on the site. I need a video app that can utilize buffering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

So just go to the website from your phone and stream from there. Android does Flash, and 10.2 does it well. I was streaming a movie from Amazon Prime just yesterday...flawless.

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So just go to the website from your phone and stream from there. Android does Flash, and 10.2 does it well. I was streaming a movie from Amazon Prime just yesterday...flawless.

I guess I could, as the flash video loads inside the app. It doesn't lead to a website. Its just that, IMO, the quality looks better when it opens in the video app versus the flash version. But if all else fails, I guess its flash time.