Chromecast bug on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1

John Wiskowski

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Loving my Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 LTE (AT&T) so far. One odd bug though...

When using YouTube to send to Chromecast, I get a android.systemui stopped working message. However, it goes into a loop where hitting OK only brings the error back in a second or two later. Only a reset or power off stops the loop. I tried a few things, including resetting all app preferences and clearing caches.

Anyone seen get something similar or have any ideas?

ophelimity

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Same bug on the Galaxy Tab 4 7.0.
It just started recently. Within the last 5 days or so. Nearly every app that has a chromecast option gets that fatal message.

Spent over an hour with Samsung tech. There response was going to escalate this problem higher up. Unfortunately, purchased the tablet mainly to cast to the tv via chromecast. Or i could send in for repair.... ugggg.

I may just return this as its a known problem now. Maybe an update will fix it, but when????

The tablets were shipped with kitkat 4.0. My version is now 4.4.2. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Did you resolve your issue?

Campdarknova

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
A couple months later and this problem still exist... I really wish I knew about this bug before I purchased the tablet. I bought mine a few weeks after its initial release in May, since then I've been waiting for an update to fix this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer