Thinking About Getting one just a few questions
hey so ive been thinking about getting a watch, just have a few questions,
what is the difference between the neo 2 and the gear 2.
what does the new ones have that the first gear watch doesnt? and would it be worth the money id save by getting a old one or should i just got for one of the new ones?
also can you have more then one thing on bluetooth? cause when im in my car and its hooked in to bluetooth would the gear watch still work?
- 06-12-2014, 09:50 AM #2
- 06-14-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 06-14-2014, 01:11 PM #4
- 06-14-2014, 02:45 PM #5
- 06-20-2014, 03:09 PM #6
Re: Thinking About Getting one just a few questions
I'm never recommending holding off for something else unless it's release is in the immediate future (may end up just being a waste of time). Why wait unless you just don't care one way or another? I don't know how good the new stuff will be or if I'd like it but I do know that the Gear 2 is out now. I have the Gear 2 Neo and am very happy with it. That's not to say whatever comes out later won't be better but that is ALWAYS going to be the case with technology. If you want something now and you have the means, then get it now so you can enjoy it. I've always tried to keep my devices in the family because I truly believe that a Samsung is better served by using another Samsung device, similar to using a Linksys Router with a Linksys adapter. Less likely to have issues but that's just me. Loving my Neo.
- By mneidin in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:50 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:43 PM
- By KevisWatt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:41 PM
- By brick58 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Borgador17 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:17 AM