How can I control what audio device my call goes through?

WookieeRampage

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Gear 2 Neo Multiple Bluetooth Connections

Just wondering if anyone knows how to control what call audio device the call goes through. I wear my gear 2 neo and have a bluetooth transmitter set up in my car to go through the speakers. When I'm in a call and I choose for the call to go through a bluetooth device the call audio will only go through the neo. I would rather the call audio go through my transmitter but I cant figure out how short of just turning off my neo. Any help would be great.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Gear 2 Neo Multiple Bluetooth Connections

If on Android, do you not just hit the 'Headset' button and then select which connected device you want the call to route to?

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Gear 2 Neo Multiple Bluetooth Connections

Just wondering if anyone knows how to control what call audio device the call goes through. I wear my gear 2 neo and have a bluetooth transmitter set up in my car to go through the speakers. When I'm in a call and I choose for the call to go through a bluetooth device the call audio will only go through the neo. I would rather the call audio go through my transmitter but I cant figure out how short of just turning off my neo. Any help would be great.

Try long pressing the bluetooth toggle switch in your notification shade. It should bring up a list of paired devices. Tap the settings "gear" on the right side of the device name. You should be presented with the name of the BT device, along with an list labeled Profiles. This will give you options such as Call and Media. You can select the relevant box for each device. It should maintain that setting until you change it again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non