Steps Widget Day Incorrect

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue, my Steps Widget always shows the current day as the day before.

If you look at your steps widget it underlines the current day in white. Mine is always underlined as the previous day.

Can not find anywhere in any settings to verify the Date,

It;s funny though that the watch's time and date are correct. It just can not figure out the correct day.

See:

DSC_0134.jpg

It is Wednesday, not Tuesday.....

specularius

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
My steps does not show days of the week at the bottom like that. If I press on the screen, I get a bar graph that I can scroll with the ring to previous days. My software version on the Gear 2 is R720XXU2AOIL. What is yours?

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My steps does not show days of the week at the bottom like that. If I press on the screen, I get a bar graph that I can scroll with the ring to previous days. My software version on the Gear 2 is R720XXU2AOIL. What is yours?
you only get the days underneath the step count if you have met your step goal at least one day, so get off your ****, lol.

tstreete

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Today, anyway, my steps widget is reporting the correct day. Haven't really been paying attention before this, so I'll report back if it starts getting it wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez