Issue with Remote Connection

Blknight96

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
On AT&T network, the problem isn't the same as other with connecting with via network remotely. My problem is once am back in Bluetooth range, my phone or watch doesn't recognize and still remains in remote connection mode. On several occassions I had to manually go into Gear Software, disconnect and then reconnect and ONLY then it would go back to Bluetooth connection.

But once I leave my phone and go out of Bluetooth range and see remote connection, then walk right back to my phone when still neither would recognize that I was in Bluetooth range again. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Blknight96

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Well this past Monday, I did a factory reset on my S2. After that for the past days, I must admit no more issues with my S2 still remaining in remote connection once I'm back in Bluetooth range. Not to mention the Gear software updated today and noticed a few changes that were made. No longer having issues receiving notifications, another issue I was having over the weekend.

Battery issues that I initially had a problem with are no longer a problem. It seems when AT&T shipped my S2 they turned on everything that could be turned on not knowing that between NFC/WiFi being turned on would be 2 of the biggest battery draining features. So when I did the factory reset, it turned all of that off which I had did anyways over the past weekend.

So for the moment Im a happy camper and my battery life can pretty much last me for the whole day while I'm at work, with just receiving notifications and playing around it. A less than a minute occassional phone call and still playing with it. But Samsung cannot make that claim that this battery can last 2 days under normal usage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non