Bluetooth range Note 5 paired to Gear S2

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

Is anyone else but me finding that the bluetooth range of the Note 5 paired with the Gear S2 is shorter than with their previous Notes? I have my Note 5 set up with my Gear S2 and I'm not getting the range I used to. I'm in "connected remotely" mode more often at the same distance that used to stay connected via bluetooth. Places I used to get the notification of an incoming call are now sent to my S2 after the call has come in rather than while the phone is ringing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Deb

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It's probably your note 5. This is a known issue and I just had to return my 2nd warranty replacement from Verizon due to faulty BT range (like 5 feet). My 3rd replacement has a range of 20+ feet through some walls and much farther in open air.

Edit...first warranty replacement was because my original phone bricked itself and it had a broken s-pen sensor. The quality control on the refurbs is ludicrous.

tvomjo122

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the Marshmallow update on my Verizon Note 5 my Bluetooth has been working great with my S2. Before that it would disconnect all the time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87