How many people have Gear VR?

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Best buy has them for 150.00 right now, I picked mine up!

work:G.S.6 edge play: G.S. Note 5
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Gear S & Gear 1 (tizen)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Galaxy Gear Circle & Level speaker box

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
There is a new one coming out, going to be 100 bucks, and it will work with the note 5. I wonder how different it will be than the s6/edge one....

work:G.S.6 edge play: G.S. Note 5
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Gear S & Gear 1 (tizen)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Galaxy Gear Circle & Level speaker box

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not picking the new one up. The newer one doesn't haven't a fan like the current s6 does. For there to be a huge price drop, something major has to be missing on it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Equinediver

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Played Gunjack at Eve Vegas and can't wait for the Consumer VR to come out later this month.

Nearly bought the VR for Note 4 when it came out, now I'm glad I didn't.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Nicholas Echcaroff

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
1. How would it not be compatible with a provider? It's a plastic box.

2. T-Mobile will start selling it in store on the 27th of Nov.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I am seriously considering getting one but I am hearing that it is not compatible with T-Mobile. Hoping someone can clear this up...

Got mine from t-mobile on the equipment payment plan for $4.71 a month and it works great! I love it!

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
1. How would it not be compatible with a provider? It's a plastic box.

2. T-Mobile will start selling it in store on the 27th of Nov.

You can order it on the website now. I already got mine from t-mobile. It's in accessories and I had to go through about 300 before I got to it. Didn't come up in the search for some reason. It's the new one for the note 5. I love it!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm certainly considering getting it for my Note 5. I've read a lot of great things about VR. Is a remote control a must? If so, will any Bluetooth remote do?

Last edited:

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
just got mine yesterday for the Note 5, its a must have. Downloaded some 3D movies on it like 300 rise of empire, even threw some vr adult content on it. Insane! lol

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
My S6 edge overheats in only about 15 minutes. Other than that it's awesome. Kind of a pain that it overheats so fast. Anyone else having the same issue?

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
My S6 edge overheats in only about 15 minutes. Other than that it's awesome. Kind of a pain that it overheats so fast. Anyone else having the same issue?

Mine does the same thing, even though I hear the fan working. And unless I'm in a room with a fan, the lenses fog up. I ordered the new VR (got it for free with the 100 dollar gift certificate for opening Samsung pay) and I will use it with my Note 5 to see if it works the same.

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
If any one is interested, I am considering selling mine along with the SteelSeries Free Bluetooth Mobile Gaming Controller. If you're interested, let me know.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I am loving mine. This updated version does not overheat your phone. There is tons of choices for games, movies, pictures, streaming and even your own content. I LOVE it. This is sooooo much better than the original one. If you have the Note 5 or one of the S6 you have to get one of these. As for a controller, I got the "SteelSeries-Wireless-Controller-Bluetooth Free" for around $20 from Amazon.com. it works great.

s_sheehan

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I'll be ordering mine as soon as my $200 reward card from Samsung gets approved. Great deal if anyone else has bought a new samsung phone and installed samsung pay in the last month.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non