Getting work email on my phone

rd2kdreams

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been trying for awhile to get my work email onto my phone using Moxier. My workplace uses an exchange server and when I input that address it tells me that it is not a valid address. So, i put in my webmail address and it went through okay. The problem is that it will show my folders on my account but does not retrieve any messages. I have heard good reviews from using touchdown and wanted to use the trial, however, it doesn't allow me to put my work account into the program. I am able to get my gmail. I just want to know what I am doing wrong so I can get my work email on my phone. New Samsung Moment user here, switched from Blackberry:D

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I setup Moxier to get to our ActiveSync Server for Exchange. You have to go into the settings and choose which folders to sync..
Did you try that?

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
After rereading your post rd2kdreams, and realized that you never mentioned if your work supports activesync? You may need to verify with your admins that they support activesync and what the activesync address truly is. Once you have that you may have to manually configure (which wasn't that hard to do).

rd2kdreams

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I actually contacted my IT department and they set it up and I am still not able to download new messages to my phone. it syncs correctly, but no messages.