1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sluggish BACK button...

OK, I was wondering if anyone else finds that their back button on the Moment is sluggish. On mine, I can just barely graze the home and menu buttons and they respond, but when I touch the back button in the same way, I don't get response. I mean I sometimes have to tap it (much harder than the other two buttons) 5 or 6 times to get a response. I'm frustrated because this is the second Moment I have had that has acted this way !

I have this same issue....wish there was a fix for this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Wow. Just removed the screen protector and now the back button is just as responsive as the other two buttons. Strange.

What kind of screen protector were you using? I have an InvisibleShield and have not encountered this issue.
    Treo 300-> Treo 650-> Treo 700p-> Moto Q-> HTC Touch-> HTC Mogul-> Moto Q9c-> BB 8330-> HTC Touch Pro-> Samsung Moment-> HTC Hero-> HTC Evo

Disclaimer: In these forums, I do not represent or speak for Sprint-Nextel or Ericsson.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylobaugh View Post
    What kind of screen protector were you using? I have an InvisibleShield and have not encountered this issue.
    Best Skins Ever.