Shiny new website format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmedesha

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Hooray! Much improved website presentation. It's nice to be able to refresh from anywhere. Have been hoping AC would follow the Connectedly format.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am never fully awake when I enter the forums in the morning. So, my groggy mind was like :confused:

After a few minutes, and half a cup of coffee, now it is just a matter of getting used to it. No complaints, I think a refresh was in order as well.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am never fully awake when I enter the forums in the morning. So, my groggy mind was like :confused:

After a few minutes, and half a cup of coffee, now it is just a matter of getting used to it. No complaints, I think a refresh was in order as well.

This :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. Looking forward to this getting expanded to more than just the header

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing the same problem with this new format that I have seen since Connectedly switched their format. Whenever I click on the little down arrow to go to the new posts in a thread, the top line or two is covered up by the blue bar at the top. I have to scroll up to see the beginning of the new post.

Hope you and Connectedly can find and fix the problem. I don't have this problem with any other forums that I am a member of.

EDIT: If it matters, I am using the Chrome browser on a Windows 7 PC.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Looks fine on Safari and Chrome in OS X

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Last edited by a moderator:

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing the same problem with this new format that I have seen since Connectedly switched their format. Whenever I click on the little down arrow to go to the new posts in a thread, the top line or two is covered up by the blue bar at the top. I have to scroll up to see the beginning of the new post.

Hope you and Connectedly can find and fix the problem. I don't have this problem with any other forums that I am a member of.

EDIT: If it matters, I am using the Chrome browser on a Windows 7 PC.

It has been well over a month since I reported this issue and still no resolution for this forum or Connectedly. Is this something that can't be fixed, doesn't bother anyone else, or nobody cares?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It has been well over a month since I reported this issue and still no resolution for this forum or Connectedly. Is this something that can't be fixed, doesn't bother anyone else, or nobody cares?

Can you provide a screenshot of what your seeing so our tech team as an example to work from?

And yes our tech teams at MoNa and it's forums have been working day and night trying to resolve the bugs with the new header design :)

Thanks!

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Can you provide a screenshot of what your seeing so our tech team as an example to work from?

And yes our tech teams at MoNa and it's forums have been working day and night trying to resolve the bugs with the new header design :)

Thanks!

Since the same thing is happening on Connectedly, here is a link to that thread with screenshots and moderator comments: App Bugs - Connectedly Forum

I will link back to this thread from there, so hopefully this can be resolved for both forums.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

I feel your pain; been dealing with that blasted header since day one and it's still an issue today on both my mobile devices and PC's. I've posted feedback and screenshots (see this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/an...help/398682-new-header-layout-regression.html), but still no fix.

I've given up and am reserved to just deal with the issues at this point. IMHO, they either can't fix the issues or don't want to expend much effort doing so since they're still in the middle of deploying larger changes.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain; been dealing with that blasted header since day one and it's still an issue today on both my mobile devices and PC's. I've posted feedback and screenshots (see this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/an...help/398682-new-header-layout-regression.html), but still no fix.

I've given up and am reserved to just deal with the issues at this point. IMHO, they either can't fix the issues or don't want to expend much effort doing so since they're still in the middle of deploying larger changes.

Thanks for that link, I had missed it. At least I feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one frustrated by the new layout.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@All - We certainly take your concerns to heart. If there are any nagging issues contacting me directly is the best way to go. My contact details are below, and I'm available 24/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38