Stop spamming my email inbox please!

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I have disabled email notifications on the site and my inbox is being FLOODED with email notifications saying this person has replied to this thread and that person has replied to that thread. I don't want that. I use the Tapatalk app to manage notifications on followed threads from this forum, not my email.

I have disabled email notifications on this site and yet I am still reciving them. You are giving me no choice but to add Android Central to my blocklist until this is sorted.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have disabled email notifications on the site and my inbox is being FLOODED with email notifications saying this person has replied to this thread and that person has replied to that thread. I don't want that. I use the Tapatalk app to manage notifications on followed threads from this forum, not my email.

I have disabled email notifications on this site and yet I am still reciving them. You are giving me no choice but to add Android Central to my blocklist until this is sorted.
Are the emails just about replies or about people quoting you as well ?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! It'd be much appreciated.

On the desktop site go to the gear at the top right-ish, go to general settings, on the left panel scroll all the way down to User tagging (first screenshot below).

From there you can change settings and it should stop.

Attachments

• onetagging.png
    onetagging.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 4
  • twotagging.png
    twotagging.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 5