Anyone's Z1 hotspot not found by other devices after several hours of activated?

alexyan

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I use my Z1 as hotspot to my laptop and tablet often and i am facing an issue. I notice that there is very high chance that my hotspot not found after several hours since my hotspot activated.
The hotspot no turn off automatically, it's icon still there, showing devices connected but in fact my other devices is not able to see my Z1 hotspot until i off my hotspot, and switch it on again.
Is there anyone have the same issue as mine?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I use my Z1 as hotspot to my laptop and tablet often and i am facing an issue. I notice that there is very high chance that my hotspot not found after several hours since my hotspot activated.
The hotspot no turn off automatically, it's icon still there, showing devices connected but in fact my other devices is not able to see my Z1 hotspot until i off my hotspot, and switch it on again.
Is there anyone have the same issue as mine?

I think the problem is more technical than software, so i guess you should go to the nearest support centre rather than delaying up !! It would be fruitful if your device still has warranty It might have some manufacturing defects.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
So far my hotspot has worked fine although the longest I've used it is about 1/2 an hour.

There's settings to control if/when it should turn off, (mobile hotspot turn off timer) did you see it?

It'll only turn off if there is no activity for the time you choose. If anything on your laptop uses the Internet periodically it'll stay on until you manually turn it off.

Posted via Android Central App

alexyan

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
ya i know that setting, i set never off it, however after few hours, other device become not able to detect the hotspot and disconnected, but then my Z1 still showing hotspot on and few devices connected

So far my hotspot has worked fine although the longest I've used it is about 1/2 an hour.

There's settings to control if/when it should turn off, (mobile hotspot turn off timer) did you see it?

It'll only turn off if there is no activity for the time you choose. If anything on your laptop uses the Internet periodically it'll stay on until you manually turn it off.

Posted via Android Central App