Hi guys, I've been trying to hide a few apps I downloaded.. I just want to hide from the app drawer (jealous boyfriend). It's easy to do on other androids but I can't seem to be able to find anywhere how to do it..
- 02-18-2014, 03:04 AM #2
Re: Hide Apps
From what I can tell searching the web, there is no way to hide apps on the Z1. Other devices (mostly Samsung) can do this because of modifications made by Samsung to the Android interface. You can gain this feature by installing an alternative launcher like Nova Launcher Prime, but this will make the phone look more like plain Android, rather than Sony's version.
- 02-19-2014, 09:08 PM #4
- 06-27-2014, 04:39 AM #5
- By djr7572 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 22Last Post: 07-27-2016, 10:49 PM
- By squirrelproductions in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2015, 12:12 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:25 AM
- By nullinvoid in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:15 AM
- By O arias in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:31 PM