Just come from the iPhone 6, HTC M8, iPhone 5s (twice) and now Z3 Compact :)

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Last few months ive had a whirl wind of trying out different devices with the ultimate goal of getting away from the iphone which i had for years. So i went and got the HTC M8 and i found it too big, bit cumbersome and like a grey slab though sound quality was immense. But just wasnt for me. iPhone 6 was just like my iphone 5 and 5s just bigger and got bored easily, i wanted to be challenged in a way. Well just got a z3 compact, only been a few hours of use and i absolutely love it. Can honestly say i dont think this time that ill change. Ok the sound quality isnt as good as the htc, still ok but i think i love it cause its similar to my iphone 5s in size. Small compact and efficient. Ive come to realise there is no phone which is going to be 100% in terms of what you want. And i accept its going to be a learning curve coming from the iphone, ie some apps but i actually think this phone has won me over away from the ios.

Anyway sorry to rant but i wondered is there any tips e.g battery saving stuff i should be aware of to enhance this experience?

ORA1

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Those were excellent devices you had.
Hope the Z3 Compact will live up to your expectations.
Contrary to other some peoples problems with the phone, cracking, this not functioning, mine works well in all dept, no problems at all. Yet anyway

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys.

Yeah the HTC M8 and iphone 5 were good phones. Though thought the htc was maybe too slippery for me and just big. iPhone was good out the box but got bored easily and the screen size was too small.

But must say so far the z3 is ticking most of the boxes. It's in the name compact. I keep thinking oh i need to recharge it (from the iphone days) and i dont have that worry so far.

jhazey

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Make sure to use a case. My screen shattered after slipping out of my pocket while sitting down. Alex Dobie's cracked during his review after falling just a few feet...

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer